Apologetics Information Ministry was formed in 1990 by Craig Hawkins as a Christian apologetic and research organization.
Apologetics Information Ministry’s primary goals are to promote and teach the following: historic orthodox Christianity–sound doctrine (2 Tim. 1:13-14; 2:2; Ti. 1:9; 2:2); biblical knowledge (Mt. 28:18-20; 1 Tim. 4:13, 16; 2 Tim. 2:15; 2 Pet. 3:18); apologetics (Col. 4:6; 1 Pet. 3:15; Jude 3); and evangelism (Acts 1:8).
Thus, the goals of AIM include:
- Teach Christians What We Believe–the Essentials of Christianity
- Teach Christians Why We Believe the Essentials of the Faith
- Inform and Educate Christians and non-Christians Regarding the Essential Beliefs of Christianity, and Where the Cults, the Occult, World Religions, non-Christian Philosophies, etc., Differ
- Enable Christians to Share 1, 2, and 3 with Christians and non-Christians
- Equip Christians to Thoughtfully Critique Aberrant Theology, non-Christian Worldviews, Religions, Philosophies, Cults, the Occult, etc.
AIM is a Christian apologetic research organization which conducts research in the above mentioned areas and makes this information available to the public. AIM attempts to procure, catalog, and recommend the best literature available, relevant to our herein stated objectives. AIM is also a “public clearing-house” for information relative to the aforementioned concerns by collecting and analyzing materials and information germane to the herein stated goals and objectives.
1 Timothy 4:16; 1 Peter 3:15; Jude 3!