* Archer, Gleason. Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 1982.
* Arndt, William. Eds. Robert Hoerber and Walter R. Roehrs. Bible Difficulties & Seeming Contradictions. Rev. ed. St. Louis, MO: Concordia, 1987.
* Brauch, Manfred T. Hard Sayings of Paul. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1989.
* Bruce, F.F. The Hard Sayings of Jesus. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1983.
* Cheney, Johnston M. The Life of Christ in Stereo: The Four Gospels Speak in Harmony. Portland, OR: Multnomah Press, 1969.
* Geisler, Norman and Thomas Howe. When Critics Ask: A Popular Handbook on Bible Difficulties. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books, 1992.
* Haley, John W. Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1977.
* Hoehner, Harold W. Chronological Aspects of the Life of Christ. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1975.
* Kaiser, Walter C. Jr. Hard Sayings of the Old Testament. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1988.
* More Hard Sayings of the Old Testament. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1992.
* Newsome, James D. Jr. A Synoptic Harmony of Samuel, Kings, and Chronicles. Grand Rapids, Baker Book House, 1986.
* Richards, Larry. Bible Difficulties Solved. Grand Rapids, MI: Fleming H. Revell, 1993.
* Robertson, A.T. Bible Difficulties Solved A Harmony of the Gospels. New York, NY: Harper & Row, 1922.
* Stein, Robert H. Difficult Passages in the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1990.
* Thiele, Edwin R. The Mysterious Number of the Hebrew Kings. Rev. ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 1983.