GOVERNMENT, AND PUBLIC POLICY
- Bauman, Michael, exc. ed. Morality and the Marketplace. Hillsdale, MI: Hillsdale
College Press, 1994.
- Burke, Thomas. J. Jr., exc. ed. Man and State: Religion, Society, and the
Constitution. Hillsdale, MI: Hillsdale College Press, 1988.
- Cromartie, Michael, ed. Caesar's Coin Revisited: Christians and the Limits of
Government. Grand Rapids, Eerdmans, 1996.
- _____, ed. Disciples and Democracy: Religious Conservatives and the Future of
American Politics. Grand Rapids, Eerdmans, 1994.
- Eberly, Don E. Restoring the Good Society: A New Vision for Politics and Culture.
Grand Rapids, Baker, 1994.
- Geisler, Norman, and Frank Turek. Legislating Morality. Minneapolis, Bethany,
- George, Robert P. Making Men Moral: Civil Liberties and Public Morality. New
York, Oxford University Press, 1993.
- House, H. Wayne, ed. Restoring the Constitution, 1787-1987. Dallas: Probe, 1987.
- Montgomery, John W. Human Rights and Human Dignity. Edmonton, Alberta Canada:
Canadian Institute for Law, Theology, and Public Policy, 1995.
- _____. Law and Morality: Friends or Foes? Edmonton, Alberta Canada: Canadian
Institute for Law, Theology, and Public Policy.
- _____. Christians in the Public Square: Law, Gospel, and Public Policy. Edmonton,
Alberta Canada: Canadian Institute for Law, Theology, and Public Policy.
- Nash, Ronald H. Freedom, Justice and the State. Lanham, MD: University Press of
Revision Date: 05/30/00
Copyright ©2000 Craig S. Hawkins. All Rights Reserved.