- Ankerberg, John, and John Weldon. The Facts on Roman Catholicism. Eugene, OR:
Harvest House, 1993.
- _____. Protestants and Catholics: Do They Now Agree? Eugene, OR: Harvest House,
- Armstrong, James, gen, ed. Roman Catholicism: Evangelical Protestants Analyze What
Divides and Unites Us. Chicago: Moody Press, 1994.
- Cullmann, Oscar. Peter: Disciple-Apostle-Martyr. Philadelphia: Westminster, 1953.
- Montgomery, John W. "The Petrine Theory Evaluated by Philology and Logic." In
The Shape of the Past: A Christian Response to Secular Philosophies of History. 2d ed.
Minneapolis: Bethany Fellowship, 1975: 351-57.
- Salmon, George. The Infallibility of the Church. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1959.
- Sproul, R.C. Faith Alone: The Evangelical Doctrine of Justification. Grand
Rapids: Baker, 1995.
- Webster, William. The Church of Rome at the Bar of History. Carlisle, PA: The
Banner of Truth Trust, 1995.
- _____. The Matthew 16 Controversy: Peter and the Rock. Battle Ground, WA:
Christian Resources, 1996.
- _____. Roman Catholic Tradition: Claims and Contradictions. Rev. ed. Battle
Ground, WA: Christian Resources, 1999.
- _____. Salvation, The Bible and Roman Catholicism. Carlisle, PA: The Banner of
Truth Trust, 1990.
- _____. Saving Faith: How Does Rome Define It? Battle Ground, WA: Christian
- White, James R. The Roman Catholic Controversy. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 1996.
Revision Date: 05/10/98
Copyright ©1999 Craig S. Hawkins. All Rights Reserved.